Bakwena Deluxe Spa allows guests to come and indulge in luxurious spa treatments, create your own Peace of mind, rejuvenate your soul and bring hope and joy to those in need through the mud love foundation.
The Spa environment is custom designed to provide our guests with an exceptional and unique experience. We would like each and every guest to return home completely satisfied and thus we ask that the following operational criteria and important rules of Spa etiquette are observed.
Sante Hotel and Wellness Centre opening hours:
Bakwena Deluxe Spa: Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00, Sunday 09:00 – 16:00
Gym: Monday - Sunday 07:00 - 21:00
Pool, Jacuzzi: Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 21:00
Treatments and Packages
Click here to see our Full Treatment Menu and click here for our Spa Student Menu.
We also offer some irresistable Packages.
- The use of the Spa is reserved for persons over the age of 16, unless booked in for a SANteen treatment.
- The Spa is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Please turn off your cell phones and refrain from smoking and loud talking.
- On arrival at reception our Spa co-ordinators, who have an indepth knowledge of all our spa therapies and facilities, will be glad to assist you. In addition, our chief therapist will be on hand to consult with you regarding skin care and to advise you regarding treatments that will benefit you most.
- Please arrive at the Spa at least 20 minutes before your scheduled treatment time. You will be welcomed and shown where to relax until your therapist arrives to meet you.
- Children under the age of 16
Bakwena Deluxe Spa Dress Code:
- Gowns and slippers are provided for hotel guests in their rooms.
- Day guests will receive gowns and slippers on arrival at the Spa reception, together with a locker key.
- Disposable underwear will be provided for us in hydrotherapy, the sauna, serail, and for body treatments.
- Please bring your bathing costume and swimming cap for use in the Hydro pool.
- Swimming cape are also to be worn for hydrotherapy treatments.
- Outdoor activities require tracksuits and walking/sports shoes.
Bakwena Deluxe Spa Special Requests:
- Please notify your Spa co-ordinator in advance if you have any allergies, if you are pregnant or have any health conditions.
- If you are taking medication for blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes or arthritis, please meet with your health practitioner beforehand.
- Do not participate in any Spa activities after vigorous exercise.
- Alcohol consumption is to be avoided before all Spa treatments.
- After heat treatments (including hydrotherapy), rest for at least 30 minutes before engaging in the next activity.
- After Thalassotherapy, rest for at least 60 minutes before engaging in the next activity.
- While you are taking part in any Spa activities, remember drink at least 6 - 8 glasses of water or herbal tea daily.
- Before embarking on a detoxification programme and in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms, taper off your caffeine and alcohol intake for at least a week prior.
Bakwena Deluxe Spa Cancellation Policy:
24-hours notice is required for us to reschedule your appointment. Any cancellations with less that 8 hours notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Full charges will apply for a "no show".