Bakwena Deluxe Spa allows guests to come and indulge in luxurious spa treatments, create your own Peace of mind, rejuvenate your soul and bring hope and joy to those in need through the mud love foundation.
The Spa environment is custom designed to provide our guests with an exceptional and unique experience. We would like each and every guest to return home completely satisfied and thus we ask that the following operational criteria and important rules of Spa etiquette are observed.
Bakwena Deluxe Spa’s services are by appointment only. Planning a couple of weeks in advance will make it more likely that you will receive your desired appointment time. We also recommend that you book your next service before leaving.
Sante Hotel and Wellness Centre opening hours:
Bakwena Deluxe Spa: Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 18:00, Sunday 09:00 – 16:00
Gym: Monday - Sunday 07:00 - 21:00
Pool, Jacuzzi: Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 21:00
Treatments and Packages
Click here to see our Full Treatment Menu and click here for our Spa Student Menu.
We also run specials from time to time. Click here to see our latest specials.
- The use of the Spa is reserved for persons over the age of 16, unless booked in for a SANteen treatment. Children between 10 and 17 years of age are welcome and may receive services but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Spa is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Cell Phones must be turned off or placed in silent mode upon entering the Spa. Kindly refrain from smoking and loud talking.
- On arrival at reception our Spa coordinators, who have an in depth knowledge of all our spa therapies and facilities, will be happy to assist you. In addition, our head therapist will be on hand to consult with you regarding skin care and to advise you regarding treatments that will benefit you most
- Please arrive at the Spa at least 15 - 20 minutes before your scheduled treatment time. You will be welcomed and shown where to relax until your therapist arrives to meet you.
Spa Dress Code:
- Gowns and slippers are provided for hotel guests in their rooms.
- Day guests will receive gowns and slippers on arrival at the Spa reception, together with a locker key.
- Disposable underwear will be provided for us in hydrotherapy, the sauna, serail, and for body treatments.
- Please bring your bathing costume and swimming cap for use in the Hydro pool.
- Swimming cap is also to be worn for hydrotherapy treatments.
- Outdoor activities require tracksuits and walking/sports shoes.
Spa Special Requests:
- Please notify your Spa co-ordinator in advance if you have any allergies, if you are pregnant or have any health conditions.
- If you are taking medication for blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes or arthritis, please meet with your health practitioner beforehand.
- Do not participate in any Spa activities after vigorous exercise.
- Alcohol consumption is to be avoided before all Spa treatments.
- After heat treatments (including hydrotherapy), rest for at least 30 minutes before engaging in the next activity.
- After Thalasso Therapy, rest for at least 60 minutes before engaging in the next activity.
- While you are taking part in any Spa activities, remember drink at least 6 - 8 glasses of water or herbal tea daily.
- Before embarking on a detoxification programme and in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms, taper off your caffeine and alcohol intake for at least a week prior.
Although you’ll want to avoid treatments using deep pressure, heat, and certain essential oils, massage is a great de-stressor for the mom-to-be. Pregnancy Massage utilizes a body contour cushion system so that a pregnant woman may lay face-down in complete comfort
To reschedule or cancel and appointment, please provide at least 24-hours’ notice. Any cancellations with less than 8 hours notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee, the balance may be applied to your next appointment. Full charges will apply for a "no show".
We have a 30-day exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your product and if originally sealed, you can exchange it. If you received a service that you are not happy with, kindly let us know within 24 hours and we will strive to reschedule your correction within the first week so we can rectify your treatment.
Bakwena Deluxe Spa is not responsible for any loss, damaged, or missing items during your stay in the Hotel/Spa
In appreciation for the exceptional service, gratuities may be given at your discretion.
We accept cash, credit and debit cards and Health Spa Guide’s Gift Cards. Bakwena Spa Gift Certificates may be purchased at the Bakwena Spa Reception or by emailing: email@example.com